понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

building kohl supply




today my absentee ballot came. I am so excited. I am filling it in right now, i have filled it out and i am mailing it tomorrow, it makes me get butterflies sort of.

thursday i will register for classes. All i have left to take is portfolio, self-promotion, two studio electives, and two art history electives. Winter will be portfolio and watercolor as a studio elective, and spring will be self-promo and the art of caricature (), but i am having a hard time deciding what history electives to take. I am thinking about: native american art, ethnographic art, censored art through 1945, french modernism, egyptian art and archaeology, or survey of women in art. So far i am leaning toward native american art and french modernism but i would enjoy each of them.



last night i re-read an old dream journal. The dream journalapos;s my favorite journal because it is so plain. It is cream colored and has nothing on the front and has a yellow ribbon on the inside. David gave it to me a long time ago when we were just friends, for my birthday i think. The dreams i used to have were so interesting and beautiful. I miss them.


e implication marketing service, building kohl supply, building kodiak steel, building knife supply, building knife.



Комментариев нет: